How We Can Help You Grow!
Full Service Distributor Supplier
- Aggressive pricing - give us a chance, we can meet or beat most prices
- The words you love to hear - in stock!! Large inventory of raw material and finished goods. This allows us to ship immediately from finished good stock or assemble and ship non stock product in just a few days.
- Mobern has its own trucks for quick local delivery to distributors and job sites
- Distributor and marketing programs available
- Seminars in conjuction with a distributor and local utiities to explain energy efficient lighting, how to perform an energy payback analysis, what to look for and how to navigate the rebate programs. Please contact us directly about setting up an Energy Efficient Lighting Seminar today.
- Mobern is a manufacturer of high quality, innovative energy saving lighting products
° Full line of Linear Fluorescent Fixtures
° High Efficiency Fluorescent Retrofit Products
° Full Line of Exit and Emergency Fixtures
° Full Line of HID Fixtures, Site Lighting and Poles
° LED HID Fixtures
° Custom Fabricated New Construction and Retrofit Products
Mobern Products are made in USA
- Mobern products are manufactured in Jessup, Maryland with local labor and meet all "Made in USA" criteria
- Mobern products comply with state and federal standards required for ARRA, rebate and other government funded projects.
- Mobern is an Energy Star Partner
- Mobern products are "Green" and "Buy American" compliant.
- Mobern products are LEED and Energy Star compliant.
- Trade partner of BGE and PEPCO under rebate programs.
GSA / Contract Teaming
Mobern takes great pride in proclaiming that most of its products are made or assembled in Maryland. For over 70 years, Mobern has sold it's Made in America/Made in Maryland qualified products for end-use in both State and Federal facilities, including airports, sports stadiums, office buildings, hospitals, military bases, in all 50 states and abroad. Mobern actively encourages its authorized distributors to include Mobern products in any GSA contract negotiated with our Government. We can tailor a product selection and competitive price schedule that will empower you to be successful in selling to Government buyers or contractors. Please let your sales representative know if we can assist you in your GSA schedule or contract. Additionally, Mobern as a small business has successfully teamed with ESCO's, minority/disadvantages, VA contractors in meeting competitive bid and sole source procurement awards all across the country. Please keep this mind when working with contractor customers looking to team on Government business either as a prime or sub-contractor.
- Comprehensive Assortment of high quality, innovative energy saving lighting products
- Custom Capabilities / Quick Turnaround
- Pricing Leader - Mobern can help you hit the numbers you need for your payback parameters
- Full line lighting energy saving retrofit products
- Mobern has the ability to perform a Comprehensive Lighting Energy Analysis / Audit documenting savings in energy, A/C, lamp and labor replacement costs, CO2 showing annualized payback in dollars and ROI
- Seminars in conjunction with a distributor and local utilities to explain energy efficient lighting, how to perform an energy payback analysis, what to look for and how to navigate the rebate programs. Please contact us about setting up an Energy Efficient Lighting Seminar.
Mobern Lighting has lit
- Prince George's Country Schools
- MSA - Maryland Stadium Authority
- US Bureau of Engraving
- Fort McNair
- State of Maryland GWIB (Governors Workforce Investment Board) - Governor Martin O. Malley's initiative to look into local job creation
- BBI (BRAC Business Initiative) - One of twenty test companies working together to set a strategic template to assist future small local businesses to penetrate Fort Meade / BRAC
- Baltimore Washington Chamber of Commerce (BWCC) - Founding member of BWCC Green Alliance, Seminars in conjunction with PEPCO / BGE to explain energy efficient lighting, what to look for and how to navigate the rebate programs
- Howard County Chamber of Commerce (HCC) - Member of the HCC and assists members in green lighting technology
- Member Independent Electrical Contractors Association (IED) - Train members on Green Lighting Technologies and teach courses on how to perform Lighting Energy Audits / Analysis
- Maryland Association of Manufacturers (MAM)
- Working with local school systems in Howard and Prince George County to give students a chance to intern at Mobern and learn the basics of energy efficient lighting
Mobern is growing - Opportunities available
- Representative opportunities available - please contact us
- In house sales opportunities available - please contact us
- In house operational / purchasing opportunities available - please contact us
- Lighting contract manufacturing opportunities available - please contact us
- Set aside distributors and contractor teaming partners wanted - please contact us
Recent Guests / Visits (pictures available)
Mobern welcomes local representatives to see a local manufacturing facility in action. Recent visitors include: